Четыре лапы и хвост

Объявление

Вы попали на чудеснейшую, добрую ролевую о собаках и кошках. Но здесь не всё так просто. Между кошками и собаками разразилась не шуточная война, но маленький щенок и маленький котёнок должны изменить ход истории и переменить дальнейшую судьбу всех! Все эти приключения вы найдёте на ролевой "4 лапы и хвост"! Понедельник:Раннее утро Вторник:Утро Среда: Полдень Четверг: День Пятница: Вечер Суббота: Ночь Воскресенье: Поздняя ночь
Гл. админ: Платон
Заместитель гл. админа: Микки
Остальные админы:
Идёт набор. И именно ты можешь им стать!
Модеры:
Ночь. ещё идёт набор. И именно ты можешь им стать!
Для рекламщиков: Ник: Реклама. Пароль:54321. МОЖНО РЕКЛАМИТЬ С ГОСТЯ!!! Не забываем: Реклама только взаимная!!! Сюжет Сюжетик у нас очень интересный и занимательный. его вы можете прочитать в форуме "Наш сюжет". Обязательно прочитайте правила в теме "Великий устав". А если у вас появятся какие-то дополнительные вопросы, то обращайтесь к нашему многоуважаемому главному администратору Платону.
События ролевой: У нас на данный момент зарегистрировано всего 7 участников, но надеюсь, что это скоро изменится! Не пугайтесь перемен на сайте, изменения дизайна, форумов, картинок...

PS. Просьба людям - заведите свои счета в банке!
Погода Конец февраля. Скоро придёт весна. Сосульки уже капают вовсю и снег превращается в воду,которая в виде луж медленно растекается по улицам. Температура около 5 градусов выше ноля.Советуем одеваться по-скромнее, чтобы вода, которая везде, в прямом и переносном смысле этого слова, не испортила вам новое пальто, сапоги или чтобы это ни было.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Четыре лапы и хвост » Отсутствие » Если Вы будуте отсутствовать...

Если Вы будуте отсутствовать...

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 46

... перед этим отпишитесь тут!

Меня может не быть по выходным, а так я буду тут каждый день!

Платон
Меня небыло с четверга до воскресенья, потому что винда слетела...

Ок.

Хочу сообщить ОЧЕНЬ плохую весть... я уезжаю на неделю (может меньше...) :mybb:

Очень жаль.
Для этого есть темка! Переношу=)

Так же мя не будет с 5-7 марта (в Москву)
В даный момент в Рязани, поэтому буду редко появляться...

Хорошо.

Меня не будет до вт. Дальше - по возможности. Всем пока.  :mybb:  :(

Ребята, извините меня, за то, что меня не было ЦЕЛУЮ НЕДЕЛЮ!!!!!! Мне самой страшно обидно...  :'( Если кому-то интересны подробности, почему меня так долго не было - ЛС. Теперь уже не уйду!  ^^

Ребята! Я ухожу! Без обид... Не интересно уже играть...

Do you have any video of that? I'd love to find out some additional information.

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back later on. I want to encourage   continue your great job, have a nice afternoon!

Pretty component of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I get actually loved account your weblog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing on your augment and even I success you get entry to persistently rapidly.

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a weblog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I have been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast offered vibrant transparent idea

What's up, this weekend is pleasant designed for me, for the reason that this point in time i am reading this wonderful educational paragraph here at my residence.

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not positive whether or not this put up is written by means of him as nobody else understand such distinctive approximately my problem. You're incredible! Thanks!

Greetings I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the superb b.

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely think this web site needs a great deal more attention. I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the advice!

Spot on with this write-up, I really think this amazing site needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the advice!

whoah this weblog is fantastic i like reading your posts. Keep up the great work! You realize, a lot of persons are searching round for this information, you could aid them greatly.

Its such as you read my mind! You seem to grasp a lot approximately this, like you wrote the ebook in it or something. I think that you simply could do with a few percent to power the message home a little bit, but other than that, that is fantastic blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

Hi there! This article couldn't be written much better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept talking about this. I most certainly will send this information to him. Fairly certain he'll have a great read. Thank you for sharing!

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I'll certainly be back.

Hi, i feel that i saw you visited my blog thus i got here to go back the prefer?.I'm trying to find issues to enhance my web site!I suppose its adequate to make use of some of your concepts!!

Hi friends, good piece of writing and fastidious urging commented here, I am truly enjoying by these.

Pretty portion of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact loved account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing for your augment or even I achievement you get entry to consistently quickly.

Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers

Touche. Sound arguments. Keep up the good spirit.

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

This design is spectacular! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Четыре лапы и хвост » Отсутствие » Если Вы будуте отсутствовать...