Четыре лапы и хвост

Объявление

Вы попали на чудеснейшую, добрую ролевую о собаках и кошках. Но здесь не всё так просто. Между кошками и собаками разразилась не шуточная война, но маленький щенок и маленький котёнок должны изменить ход истории и переменить дальнейшую судьбу всех! Все эти приключения вы найдёте на ролевой "4 лапы и хвост"! Понедельник:Раннее утро Вторник:Утро Среда: Полдень Четверг: День Пятница: Вечер Суббота: Ночь Воскресенье: Поздняя ночь
Гл. админ: Платон
Заместитель гл. админа: Микки
Остальные админы:
Идёт набор. И именно ты можешь им стать!
Модеры:
Ночь. ещё идёт набор. И именно ты можешь им стать!
Для рекламщиков: Ник: Реклама. Пароль:54321. МОЖНО РЕКЛАМИТЬ С ГОСТЯ!!! Не забываем: Реклама только взаимная!!! Сюжет Сюжетик у нас очень интересный и занимательный. его вы можете прочитать в форуме "Наш сюжет". Обязательно прочитайте правила в теме "Великий устав". А если у вас появятся какие-то дополнительные вопросы, то обращайтесь к нашему многоуважаемому главному администратору Платону.
События ролевой: У нас на данный момент зарегистрировано всего 7 участников, но надеюсь, что это скоро изменится! Не пугайтесь перемен на сайте, изменения дизайна, форумов, картинок...

PS. Просьба людям - заведите свои счета в банке!
Погода Конец февраля. Скоро придёт весна. Сосульки уже капают вовсю и снег превращается в воду,которая в виде луж медленно растекается по улицам. Температура около 5 градусов выше ноля.Советуем одеваться по-скромнее, чтобы вода, которая везде, в прямом и переносном смысле этого слова, не испортила вам новое пальто, сапоги или чтобы это ни было.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Четыре лапы и хвост » Отсутствие » Если Вы будуте отсутствовать...

Если Вы будуте отсутствовать...

Сообщений 31 страница 46 из 46

What's up to every one, the contents present at this site are in fact amazing for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I'm quite certain I'll learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Your means of explaining all in this piece of writing is truly nice, every one be able to effortlessly be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

Hey just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up and also the rest of the website is also really good.

Howdy would you mind letting me know which web host you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a reasonable price? Kudos, I appreciate it!

Quality posts is the secret to attract the users to pay a visit the web page, that's what this site is providing.

I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i'm glad to show that I have a very excellent uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most without a doubt will make certain to don?t put out of your mind this web site and provides it a glance regularly.

I every time spent my half an hour to read this blog's posts all the time along with a cup of coffee.

An interesting discussion is worth comment. There's no doubt that that you ought to publish more about this issue, it may not be a taboo subject but typically people don't speak about such issues. To the next! Best wishes!!

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot approximately this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something. I feel that you just could do with a few percent to force the message house a bit, but other than that, that is excellent blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

I couldn't refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!

Hi all, here every one is sharing these kinds of familiarity, thus it's fastidious to read this blog, and I used to pay a visit this blog daily.

I feel this is among the most significant info for me. And i'm glad studying your article. But wanna commentary on few basic issues, The website taste is ideal, the articles is truly nice : D. Just right process, cheers

Your method of telling all in this post is truly nice, all can easily understand it, Thanks a lot.

Hello There. I discovered your blog the usage of msn. That is an extremely smartly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I will definitely return.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Четыре лапы и хвост » Отсутствие » Если Вы будуте отсутствовать...