Четыре лапы и хвост

Объявление

Вы попали на чудеснейшую, добрую ролевую о собаках и кошках. Но здесь не всё так просто. Между кошками и собаками разразилась не шуточная война, но маленький щенок и маленький котёнок должны изменить ход истории и переменить дальнейшую судьбу всех! Все эти приключения вы найдёте на ролевой "4 лапы и хвост"! Понедельник:Раннее утро Вторник:Утро Среда: Полдень Четверг: День Пятница: Вечер Суббота: Ночь Воскресенье: Поздняя ночь
Гл. админ: Платон
Заместитель гл. админа: Микки
Остальные админы:
Идёт набор. И именно ты можешь им стать!
Модеры:
Ночь. ещё идёт набор. И именно ты можешь им стать!
Для рекламщиков: Ник: Реклама. Пароль:54321. МОЖНО РЕКЛАМИТЬ С ГОСТЯ!!! Не забываем: Реклама только взаимная!!! Сюжет Сюжетик у нас очень интересный и занимательный. его вы можете прочитать в форуме "Наш сюжет". Обязательно прочитайте правила в теме "Великий устав". А если у вас появятся какие-то дополнительные вопросы, то обращайтесь к нашему многоуважаемому главному администратору Платону.
События ролевой: У нас на данный момент зарегистрировано всего 7 участников, но надеюсь, что это скоро изменится! Не пугайтесь перемен на сайте, изменения дизайна, форумов, картинок...

PS. Просьба людям - заведите свои счета в банке!
Погода Конец февраля. Скоро придёт весна. Сосульки уже капают вовсю и снег превращается в воду,которая в виде луж медленно растекается по улицам. Температура около 5 градусов выше ноля.Советуем одеваться по-скромнее, чтобы вода, которая везде, в прямом и переносном смысле этого слова, не испортила вам новое пальто, сапоги или чтобы это ни было.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Четыре лапы и хвост » Помощь » Помощь с подписями

Помощь с подписями

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 35

Хотите найти себе красивую подпись? Могу помочь найти вам красивую надпись, кошку, собаку, или изображение вашего имени. Например:
[взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт]

http://gifr.ru/data/gifs/7/7/a/77a0b77490.gif

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful info specially the final part :) I maintain such info much. I was looking for this particular info for a very lengthy time. Thanks and good luck.

This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me. Thank you!

Hi, I check your blogs regularly. Your humoristic style is witty, keep doing what you're doing!

What's up to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this web site; this webpage consists of remarkable and genuinely fine stuff designed for readers.

My relatives every time say that I am wasting my time here at web, however I know I am getting know-how everyday by reading thes pleasant articles.

Its such as you read my mind! You seem to understand so much about this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something. I think that you simply can do with a few % to pressure the message house a little bit, however other than that, that is wonderful blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

Thank you, I have just been searching for information approximately this topic for a while and yours is the best I have found out till now. But, what concerning the conclusion? Are you positive concerning the source?

Link exchange is nothing else however it is only placing the other person's web site link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same in favor of you.

Hey I am so delighted I found your web site, I really found you by accident, while I was researching on Bing for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the great job.

If you desire to obtain a good deal from this article then you have to apply such techniques to your won website.

I don't even know how I finished up right here, but I assumed this publish used to be good. I do not realize who you're but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already. Cheers!

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A couple of my blog audience have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?

What's up colleagues, how is all, and what you would like to say about this paragraph, in my view its truly amazing designed for me.

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you so much, However I am going through troubles with your RSS. I don't know the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anybody having similar RSS issues? Anyone who knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanx!!

whoah this blog is wonderful i really like reading your posts. Stay up the great work! You already know, many individuals are looking around for this info, you could aid them greatly.

Hi to all, the contents existing at this website are genuinely remarkable for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

Hi just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

Now I am going away to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming over again to read more news.

This post gives clear idea designed for the new people of blogging, that really how to do blogging.

Now I am going away to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming again to read more news.

Thank you for the good writeup. It if truth be told was once a entertainment account it. Look complicated to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we keep up a correspondence?

Appreciation to my father who told me on the topic of this website, this website is truly remarkable.

Keep this going please, great job!

Asking questions are actually nice thing if you are not understanding anything totally, however this article presents pleasant understanding yet.

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It's the little changes that produce the largest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

Awesome issues here. I'm very glad to see your article. Thank you so much and I am having a look ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?

Asking questions are in fact fastidious thing if you are not understanding anything completely, but this article presents fastidious understanding yet.

Вы здесь » Четыре лапы и хвост » Помощь » Помощь с подписями